Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day :)

I'm fairly sure I won't be online tomorrow, we're spending the day on the lake and the night at the lakehouse. So, let me say Happy FATHER'S Day!!!! To my dad, who I didn't have NEARLY long enough. To my step-dad, who, bless his heart, had to live with ALL of that estrogen (me, my mom, and three sisters and occasionally even my step-sister!). To Prince Charming, who I love more than chili cheese covered fries from Sonic and who is an awesome dad. And to my father-in-law, I guess we'll call him King Charming, who wished for grandbabies and got 4 in less than 4 years, lol. I am blessed to have you all in my life. Happy Father's Day out there to all of you dads, dads-to-be, and anything of the sort! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Regi S. said...

He lived long enough to bring you and your sisters into the world, that ain't too shabby !I'm really sorry he couldn't stay Juli.
Happy Father's Day !