Thursday, June 12, 2008

Girl Power!!!!!!

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I'm beyond thrilled that Stephanie won TC (does anyone else think Tom Colicchio decided to name the show "Top Chef" so it would have the same initials as him?). :) :) :) I'm so happy that I don't even care that my girls have both been napping for over 2 1/2 hours right now, so we'll undoubtedly be up until 11 or so tonight. I haven't read Dust's recap yet, I'm saving it for tonight, lol. A few thoughts.... What the HECK inspired Lisa-of-the-rice-disasters to make freaking rice pudding for her dessert?!?!? I can't be the only one who thought she'd go down in flames on that, right? (I'm ashamed to admit that I was a little disappointed when she didn't, lol. I'm a horrible person, though.). Richard looked so out of sorts, I kind of got the impression from the start (well, at least from the point when he lost his sous chef, which he SHOULD have expected, and as far as TC surprises go, that wasn't all too bad, KWIM?) that he was not at the top of his game. I really think that when they griped about the leeks at judges's table that Stephanie thought she was out of it. And freaking Lisa was all chest-puffy and proud about her soup. (Yes, I know, I'm bitchy today about Lisa, but I really just don't like her). I was so happy for Stephanie, I think she seems like such a nice person. I feel sorry for Richard, though. He was super cool and a great cook, but it just wasn't his night. And it was about freaking time that a woman won!!!!!

On a totally unrelated note, Prince Charming is famous, don't you know? His picture is on the Continental Airlines website :) on the right side, where that have that little banner that changes pics, he's #4 for now :)

3 comments:

binx520 said...

WTG Prince Charming!!!! My Tivo didn;t record TC. >:o I have to tape it tonight and watch it tomorrow to see what happened but I am also so glad Lisa did not win!

binx520 said...

Oh and WTG hurricane and I hope HRH is better soon!

David Dust said...

Awwwww .... saving me for later. Like Tranny Ice Cream!!!