Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Finale!!!!!!!!!!

Top Chef finale TONIGHT!!!! Mark your Tivo/DVR! I will most assuredly NOT have two sleeping angels at 9:00, so my beloved DVR will record it for me. I'm seriously hoping to stay up and watch it tonight with a little bowl of M&Ms and a Shiner Hefeweizen (although I really like it with a wedge or orange rather than lemon like the good folks at Shiner recommend). However, due to HRH's random fever, which resulted in a spur-of-the-moment pediatrician trip this morning to rule out a UTI (hallelujah!), I have not slept more than 30 -45 minutes at a stretch for 4 nights now. AND don't you know that the Hurricane picked LAST night to sleep through the night without waking for the first time?!?!? Yay for the lovebug! I know that's not impressive to those of you who have the children who sleep through at 8 weeks and such, but for us here at the Casa-of-sleep-through-the-night-after-you-turn-4, we're in awe! She got jellybeans with her breakfast, LMAO!!! Anyway, I couldn't even enjoy it b/c HRH was so restless and hot and sweaty and wanting Mommy in her room and snuggling and burning ME up in the sweetest droopy cuddly fevered baby way that I was up most of the night.

SO......... I will most likely have to wait until tomorrow to watch it, for the sake of my mental health. I believe I'm getting a little snippy. The people at the collision center, where I picked up my darling car, who was having a little nip/tuck done, might agree. When they asked me how I wanted to return my rental car and I informed them that I just did by handing them the key (as opposed to taking my kids to the rental satellite office, loading carseats and sleeping toddlers into THEIR car to go BACK to the collision center, and then reload everything into MY car.). I mean, REALLY, people. Is it so freaking hard to have a brain? And a little sympathy? Ever heard of Karma? She's coming to get you some day, LMAO!!!!!

Anyway, for tonight, repeat to myself "I will NOT stalk David Dust's blog for finale recap....I will NOT stalk David Dust's blog for finale recap....I will NOT stalk David Dust's blog for finale recap....I will NOT stalk David Dust's blog for finale recap....I will NOT stalk David Dust's blog for finale recap....I will NOT stalk David Dust's blog for finale recap....I will NOT stalk David Dust's blog for finale recap....I will NOT stalk David Dust's blog for finale recap...." It probably won't even be up until tomorrow, right? right? someone tell me I'm right!!!!!!!!!

Post script - I just realized I haven't ever expressed who I think will/want to win...... I have been pulling for Stephanie since day 1. Although, I thought Richard would take it from the first elimination challenge. And the pics I saw of him with his little newborn daughter are just deliciously sweet! So, as long as Lisa (UGH) doesn't win, I'm golden, lol!

1 comment:

David Dust said...

Stalk me anytime, darling!

XOXO