Tuesday, March 4, 2008

UPDATE

I just have to brag on myself here. Guess what little old me did? I fixed my embroidery machine all by myself!!!!! I called the shop where I bought it (it's a great little shop, I'm not complaining), and spoke with the owner. This lady is like THE smartest woman ever, b/c she's a sweet little old granny type who makes you feel like you can't argue with her or get irritated with her when she tells you that she *thinks the repair guy might come in this week to pick up machines, but she can't make any promises. All the while your pile of "to be embroidered" items grows by the minute.
Anyway, I digress. So after hanging up and feeling like I'm mad at my own grandmother and feeling guilty about it, I decide to take apart the machine myself and see if I can figure out what's wrong with it. Sounds like a GREAT idea, no? :X I'm sure anyone else you talk to would tell you "don't try this at home". But I got the cover off, started fiddling with it, and saw that a belt had come off of its track! Loosened a screw, popped the belt back on track, tightened the screw, and VOILA! It's fixed!!!!!!!!!


Snoopy Dance - The most popular videos are a click away

No comments: