Tuesday, August 19, 2008

And now.... a conversation with my two year old......

TH (the hurricane) : Mommy, I go 'lympics. I be nimnist. I do niministastics. I be pantassic. (fantastic)

Me : Oh, baby, of course you can, you can do anything, you're great.

TH : I not great! I TWO!

Me : you're right, you ARE two. You're a big girl

TH : I not big girl! I PINCESS! I LULU!

Me : Ok, you're a princess. Whatever.

TH : YOU NO WHATEVER ME MOMMY! I a PINCESS!

Me : What kind of princess are you?

TH : I a LULU PINCESS! I PWETTY!

Me : You are GORGEOUS!

TH : No, Mommy, I PWETTY!

Me : I give up.

TH : Why you give up? What give up? I no give up.

Me : No, you NEVER give up. You get that from me. Sorry.

TH : Dat's okay, Mommy. I love you big much.

Me : I love you big much, too, Lu. I love you seven hundred and forty five jellybeans and three thousand six hundred and eighty two teddy bears.

TH : Mommy, you silly.

8 comments:

Krystal aka Mommy K said...

don't you just love it when they correct you like that?

we have to learn an al new language and yet we still do not get a break! LOL

Krystal aka Mommy K said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the hugs and prayers! I'll keep you updated on how this goes

Lara said...

YOU NO WHATEVER ME MOMMY! LMAO!!!!! That kid is sassy. I can't wait to see you guys. It's going to be great.

Jenny from the Block said...

This is sooooo hilarious! I love her, and I don't even know her! You are a great mom.
Hey, and did you notice that I can FINALLY post on your blog? ;)

CA Girl in 10-OC said...

You no whatever me Mommy!

She's going to be a true Texan wife! Love it!!

binx520 said...

What a little pip!!!! ROFL!!!!

You no whatever me Mommy!
Too much!! LOL

Regi S. said...

Hey,you're not the boss of her !

Heather said...

I love reading about all the funny stuff your girls come up with. They are both too cute!!
I'm going to add you to our blog..been meaning to do that.