Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hello?!?!?!?!?!??

Is anyone there? Does anyone ever even check here anymore? There's cobwebs in the corner of this poor blog, it's so neglected. Someone's going to call WPS (Weblog Protective Services) on me. I suck. I know this about myself and I TRY, but to be honest, this holiday season was SO crazy I was just too busy and too tired to blog. I should have, though, because then you, my adoring public, could have oohed and aahed over the DARLING and AMAZING things I made this Christmas season!! And Halloween and Thanksgiving, too, for that matter!!

Thanksgiving outfits:


Christmas skirts:


Quilt for my mother:


Also managed a bunch of little pillows for the girls' school, and I'm trying to get started on the supercool class pillows for the school auction in February. I'll try to do better about posting. But I'm not making any promises.

10 comments:

CA Girl in 10-OC said...

You're BACK!!!
Yippee!!!! I've missed you and the girls :*)

Hayley said...

Oh, I've been checking! I almost sent you a message on Facebook asking how the Wings Over Houston Show was!

Glad you're back!

beki said...

Welcome back!!

KarenFarner said...

Glad you're back!!! I've missed you!

Jaz said...

you are so talented Juli. One of these days you gotta open a boutique or something online.

Lara said...

Well, it's about d%^$ tim! I have TWO blogs now. You're going to have to keep up!

Jenn said...

we need a new entry!!!

Diana said...

Just stumbled on this great blog! Hope you add to it again...I know it's hard to keep up!

hash1712 said...

very nice. I love the skirts, and the pillow is beautiful.

Amy said...

Thanks for your skirt tutorial. It was very clear and friendly and I am making my 2 girls skirts this week by following it. I found your blog by googling "Tiered Twirl Skirt Tutorial" and yours seemed the cutest! Anyway, thanks!